Emerging Real Estate Trends for Economic DevelopmentDate: May 18, 2017
Time: 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm ET
Price: $95 for IEDC members, $135 for Nonmembers
Registration Deadline: May 18 at 11:00 am ET
Instructions will be emailed on May 17
Last date to request a refund or cancel registration: Monday, May 8
Questions? Please contact email@example.com
Essential to job creation and economic growth, you can create vibrant environments that will draw people to your community. As new opportunities to attract, expand, or relocate businesses arise, you'll want to evaluate your community's real estate market. Innovative trends throughout the real estate industry are providing more creative and flexible infrastructure options that you can capitalize on. Attend this webinar, and you'll learn about emerging real estate trends and how your organization can benefit from them.
Register for this webinar and hear:
• How your EDO can strengthen relationships with real estate developers to provide strategic direction for their community
• How trends in real estate investment and financial structures are impacting economic growth
• Geographical forecasts in real estate development for 2017 and beyond
Speaker information forthcoming.
Instructions and Technology
Instructions and dial-in information will be sent up to three days in advance and a minimum of two times. If you do not receive an email from IEDC or GoToWebinar 24 hours prior to the start of the web seminar, it is your responsibility to email firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds or credits will be given for not receiving the dial-in information for the webinar.
• Using a telephone: A touch-tone telephone
• Using Desktop VoIP: A computer equipped with the following:
-- a supported sound card
-- speakers or headphones
-- a microphone (for speaking during the conference)
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla Firefox 1.5 for Windows/Mac/Linux, or Safari 2.0 for Macintosh
• Broadband Internet connection
Learn more about GoToWebinar please review the Attendee Quick Reference Guide(PDF)
Cancellation, Refund and No-Show Policy
• Refunds are available with cancellation until Monday, May 8. There are no refunds for cancellations received after Monday, May 8.
• All cancellations must be received in writing by email, fax or mail to Cherrika Gordon (e-mail: email@example.com / fax (202) 223-4745). Cancellations by phone are not accepted.
• All cancellations and requests for a refund after Monday, May 8 need to be submitted in writing to Cherrika Gordon and will be considered on a case by case basis. There is no guarantee of a refund or credit after Monday, May 8 and each will be given consideration under unforeseen circumstances.
Attend Web Seminars and Earn Recertification Credits from the Comfort of Your Office
We understand that CEcDs have a constant yearning to grow and improve their knowledge and expertise in economic development. Therefore, the IEDC web seminars have been approved as professional development programs for recertification. The web seminars provide a convenient and cost-effective online environment for economic developers to learn about cutting-edge research, techniques, and tools that are prevalent in the field.
CEcDs participating in a minimum of three (3) web seminars during a three-year recertification cycle can now earn recertification credits. If you have questions or would like more information, please contact Marjorie Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org.