You are one step closer to joining the world's largest network of economic development professionals. Before you click the "Join IEDC" button below, here are some helpful steps to assist you in the join process.
• After logging in or creating an account, click the "Member Join" button at the top of the page.
• Search our database using the requested information to determine if we already have your organization in our system.
If your organization is not found:
1. Click the "Create and continue" link at the bottom of the page.
2. Select the member type that best suits your organization.
3. Click the "Add Selected Items to Cart" button and review your purchase. Please provide an email address for the receipt to be sent to.
4. Provide your payment information. Please note: only credit cards are accepted. Checks and purchase orders are accepted by completing our hard copy application form (PDF).
5. Review your order and click the "Submit Order" button. A receipt will be sent to the email provided in Step 3.
You are now the primary contact for your organization and can add individual members to your organization's roster if your member type allows more than one seat.
If you are a student, in transition between jobs, or retired you must be pre-qualified by membership (firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 223-7800) and may not join online. You may submit your application in hard copy application form (PDF) by faxing (202) 223-4745 ATTENTION MEMBERSHIP, mailing (IEDC, 734 15t Street NW, Suite 900, Washington, D.C. 20005) or emailing email@example.com.